- Brief Description: Burlington English offers a wide range of easy-to-use, blended learning courses for your students’ English language learning and career readiness needs. Burlington’s curriculum is flexible for any learning environment: F2F, hybrid or virtual online learning. The platform offers several different courses.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent/Criteria for Awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime is rounded off to the nearest quarter hour and multiplied by 1.25 to get the proxy hours which is added to the Burlington English monthly Proxy Report. Watch this UPDATED SCREENCAST COMING SOON (with audio) for a demonstration.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Access Proxy Report
- Prerequisites: CASAS Baseline Reading score 151+, CASAS Baseline Listening score 171+; TABE Baseline Reading score 225+; basic digital literacy skills.Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Yes
- Access: Cost paid by individual programs. Contact Amanda Perez for purchase information.
- Headphones/headset with microphone required. BE provides their own mics with seats - contact Amanda Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on mic orders. Students can also purchase their own, like this one.
- Recorded trainings: Access tutorials for Burlington English.
Yes; contact email@example.com