- Brief Summary: GED Ready practice tests are used to determine readiness for the actual GED and for the diagnostic reports to guide targeted instruction based on student demonstration of knowledge mastery and knowledge gaps.
- Proxy hour equivalent: Unit completion - 1.25 hours per completion of module/portion, 14.5 hours maximum.
- Criteria for awarding Proxy Hour Equivalent: Proxy hour documentation (student report)
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Print student reports from their individual accounts if your program does not have GED Manager.
- Prerequisites: CASAS reading scores from 220-235 (ELL levels 4-6) recommended.
- Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: No
- Access: $6 per assessment purchased individually through www.ged.com Bulk purchase of vouchers available through New Reader's Press and other partner publishing companies at a discounted rate.
GED Testing Service