- Brief description: These courses provide a learning support system for adults who want to accomplish specific learning objectives such as preparing for a job.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent: Varies by plan, which include Child Development; CNA Preparation; Manufacturing; and Medical Terminology.
- Criteria for awarding Proxy Hour Equivalent: Number of completed steps.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Pull the Activity Completion report from the course administration menu, and review for completed quizzes. Download the report as a spreadsheet to view completion dates (only completion status is visible when viewing in the browser).
- Prerequisite: Varies by plan.
- Web-based: Yes
- Available on tablets/smart phones: Yes (some web resources embedded in learning plans may not work on these devices, however)
- Go to the Literacy Minnesota online training site homepage: https://online.themlc.org/ and sign up for an account, if you don’t already have one.
- Contact Susan Wetenkamp-Brandt at the DL Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your name and email address
- Your ABE program name, as you would like it listed in the user groups
- Which of the four course(s) (listed above) you are requesting access for
3. Susan will set enroll you as an instructor in the course(s) and contact you with information about how to enroll your students
Web-based, tablets/smart phones