- Reading Horizons contains a detailed guide and resources for implementing research-based reading and spelling instruction in the classroom.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent/Criteria for Awarding Proxy Hours: Clocktime, as per timeout setting provided by publisher; multiply the amount of clocktime recorded by 1.25, to account for teacher coordination with learner, and round to nearest quarter hour. NOTE: Time spent on Games within the platform are NOT eligible for proxy hour time - these can be separated out on reports.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: Report from data management system, Time Range Report
- How to run DL report screencast
- Prerequisites: NRS level 2 and 3. Score range of 442 - 546
Web-based, tablets/smart phones