- USA Learns has four English courses to help you learn beginning and intermediate English. The courses include videos and interactive learning activities to help you practice and improve your English skills in listening comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, pronunciation, reading, writing, speaking and life skills.
- Proxy Hour Equivalent: As of March 2018, all four USA Learns courses can now be counted as time on task via the Student Activity by Class report.
- Proxy Hour Documentation: As of March 2018, use the Student Activity by Class report in USAL, then convert to proxy hours for entering in SID using the Proxy Hour Formula Excel document. Here's a detailed how-to screencast on Youtube.
- Prerequisites: Active email; basic digital literacy skills.
- *Good News: On November 5, 2019 USA Learns will stop using Adobe Flash for our speaking activities and start using newer technologies.
- USAL does offer paid apps for some of their content, but we don't recommend them. There's no teacher/admin side, so we cannot track students' usage.
- USAL How to screencast for learners
- General information on the four available courses.
- USAL Youtube Channel
- USA Learns 101 training slides and resources
- USA Learns Teacher/Admin login