Tips to Encorage Independent use of Bulrington English
Want to increase student proxy hours? Here are some tips to help get students become independent Burlington English students:
1. Encourage students to use mobile devices to work on vocabulary practice and digital readers.
2. Remind students that they may go to www.burlingtonenglish.com to access Everyday English, English in America and Career Pathways word practice and Career Word list, Digital Readers, CASAS test practice, Tutorials and Computer training videos.
3. Students may get help from BurlingtonEnglish, M-F, 9AM-8PM by calling (855)872-2875 or go to https://www.burlingtonenglish.
4. Teachers - to get more information on mobile devices, attend MOBILE DEVICE training webinar offered twice a month.
5. Teachers may contact Margo Hernandez Rainwater, Customer Manager for Minnesota, for additional training sessions and/or information.