Approved DL Platforms
There are three categories of approved DL platforms available to Minnesota ABE:
- Those paid for and supported through state funding.
- Those that are free but without state support.
- Those that have a cost which is paid by ABE programs wishing to use these platforms, but without state support.
All approved platforms are listed below by category. Each category links to a page including proxy hour equivalents, criteria for awarding proxy hours with documentation required, prerequisites and level of students served, access information, and other resources. Many of the platform summaries include links to "super-users" - ABE staff with significant experience using the platform, who are willing to answer questions.
- To download a form to request proxy hour approval for a new platform, click HERE.
- To download a chart correlating appropriate student NRS levels with each platform, click HERE.
State Supported - These platforms are purchased at the state level and are free to all Minnesota ABE programs. Technical support is available at no cost.
Free - There is no license required to use these platforms, and thus no cost. Minnesota does not provide technical support for these platforms
Fee Based - Sites using these platforms need to purchase a license directly from the publisher. Minnesota does not provide technical suuport for these platforms