PETW Resources now Available
Effective April 13, the Putting English to Work ESL video series and workpackets have been made publically available online through the California Division of Adult and Career Education.
There are three English courses available, each with a series of videos and accompanying printable worksheets. The three courses can be accessed using the following links:
- PETW 1 Videos and Worksheets Link (20 units; 80 possible proxy hours)
- PETW 2 Videos and Worksheets Link (24 units; 96 possible proxy hours)
- PETW 3 Videos and Worksheets Link (24 units; 96 possible proxy hours)
- PETW Implementation Recommendations PDF
- Link to Drive folder with all PETW worksheets (Please feel free to download.)
Foundation for Education Technology's Putting English to Work (1, 2 & 3) combines Vocational ESL (VESL) with life skills training designed to help students excel in the workplace, at home, in their families and communities.
Proxy Hours Equivalent: 4 hours per completed unit (this includes watching the video and completing the worksheets for each unit)